Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Productivity

I need to figure out a way to be more productive. There are so many things that need to get done and so many more things that I'd like to do that I just can't understand why I feel like I'm not able to accomplish things. The problem is in the days when I have time to be flexible with...to work with so to speak. I don't know if I ever learned how to structure my time or what. But, I need to figure something out in order to accomplish a few things and feel like I am capable of accomplishing something. I've heard the rumor/theory that if you accomplish a few things you start feeling 'accomplished'. You begin to have the confidence it takes to finish the next project or task. I'm not sure how to make that work for me. I've never learned it and still haven't figured it out. Maybe that journey is more of what this blog is about...how to actually accomplish - no matter how small.

No comments:

Post a Comment